SPIN Mobile Banking Service
The Easy Way To Send Money Instantly From Anywhere in the USA
What is SPIN?
SPIN is a free Person to Person payment service that lets you instantly send money directly from your Rondout Savings Bank checking account to a friend’s bank debit card (US only).
How Does It Work?
In your RSB app or digital banking, you set your friend up as a payee by entering their name and phone or email. Your friend gets a text or email notification with a link. They open the link, enter their bank debit card number and expiration, and submit. Funds are sent instantly!
How do I get started?
- To use SPIN, you need to be enrolled in our digital banking service. Sign up by logging into your Rondout Savings Bank account above or enroll directly through our mobile app.
- Once you are logged in, head to Move Money, and create a new SPIN payee from there!
All card information through our P2P service is fully encrypted to ensure complete security and compliance. You as the sender never see the recipient’s card details, but it is saved for the convenience of future payments.
What Sets SPIN Apart?
- Real-time SPIN works in real time, meaning money is sent on your real-time balance. Payroll deposit coming in today? You can use those funds to send money out immediately. Money is also sent real-time, so there’s no delay in receiving. The recipient will get their money loaded on their bank debit card today, not tomorrow!
- Security Money is sent securely from Rondout Savings Bank to your friend’s bank—with our data encryption on your side.
- Privacy You as the sender are not giving your bank information to a third party product or having to create a separate holding/prepaid account with another product and then take an additional step in transferring the money to your bank account.
- Simplicity Quick and easy receiving of money—your recipient will get a text or email notification and need to enter their debit card number and expiration date—that’s it!
- Insurance Your money is always insured at the bank by FDIC Insurance up to $250,000—not the case with other P2P apps that hold users’ money.
- Customer support If you have any questions or need help using SPIN, Rondout Savings Bank’s customer support professionals can help guide you.
You must have a checking or savings account with Rondout Savings Bank to use SPIN. Transfers of funds can only be sent to accounts opened and located in the US. International transfers of funds cannot be conducted through SPIN.