Report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM Card please call 1 (844) 890-6189. | Routing #221971086 | NMLS #684320
Saturday, August 15 2020
Small Business Owners
The COVID-19 Pandemic has had a negative financial impact on many businesses in our community and our Team at Rondout Savings Bank is here to help you during these uncertain times. If your economic situation has been negatively effected due to these circumstances and you need to make a request for loan payment relief, please contact us, we are here for you!
Paycheck Protection Program
We are currently accepting Paycheck Protection Loans requests from our Business Customers. Our greatest concern is that you, our valued business customer is served efficiently and are accurately counselled by professional experts on the best timing of funding and appropriate sizing of requests, therefore we have partnered with Pursuit (formerly NYBDC). All Applications will be accepted digitally. Please reach out to Stephen Sickler by email firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-334-4106, and Evan Rothfuss email@example.com or 845-334-2245. They will be able to provide you access to a our assigned link and Rondout Savings Bank’s Unique Bank Code.
The Paycheck Protection Program is available through August 8, 2020, or until funds are exhausted. All complete applications received by Pursuit as of 5 PM EST on Friday, July 31st will be processed before the August 8th SBA cutoff date.
Required Documents for the SBA Payment Protection Loan Application:
- Payroll Report for 2019 including listing of employees, salaries, taxes, and benefits
- IRS Form 941 Employer’s Payroll Tax Report for 2019 (Four Quarters)
- New York State Form NYS-45 Quarterly Wage Reporting Statements for 2019 (Four Quarters)
- Payroll Statement for period on or around 2/15/20 showing that business paid salaries and payroll taxes
- IRS Form 941 for first quarter of 2020 showing payroll taxes for period inclusive of 2/15/20 (If Available)
- Voided Rondout Savings Bank Business Check (this account will be used to deposit funds and withdraw monthly loan payments, if applicable
- Government Issued Photo ID for Authorized Signers
Who Can Apply?
The following entities affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) may be eligible:
- Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry based sized standard or the alternative size standard)
- Any business, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, 501(c)(19) veterans organization, or Tribal business concern (sec. 31(b)(2)(C) of the Small Business Act) with the greater of:
- 500 employees, or Less, Or
- That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
- Any business with a NAICS Code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
Loan Details and Forgiveness
No collateral or personal guarantees are required. Neither the government nor lenders will charge small businesses any fees.
All or a portion of the loan amount may be forgiven if the business complies with rules regarding usage of funds.
This loan has a maturity of 5 years and an interest rate of 1%. Payments are not required until the loan forgiveness has been determined.
Business Loan Payment Deferral Request
Rondout Savings Bank will consider your request for loan payment relief. After we receive your request, we will evaluate your situation and notify you of our decision within 10 business days. Please know if approved, we will follow up with an explanation of the terms of the forbearance and any required paperwork.